My goal is to continue to provide the treatment my patients need while protecting the health and safety of my patients, staff and their families. As a physician and health care provider, both my Eden Prairie and Maple Grove offices remain open.
I wanted to let you know about the measures we are taking for your health and safety during this time.
- Teledermatology Visits. I am offering scheduled live-video teledermatology appointments. This allows patients to access me from the comfort of their own home. The diagnosis and treatment of many dermatologic conditions from acne and rashes to eczema, psoriasis and more may be accomplished through telemedicine visits. To schedule a teledermatology appointment, please call 952-934-7336.
- Patient screening, check-in procedures and social distancing. When you make your appointment, my staff will ask you additional screening questions. Please notify my staff at the time you make an appointment if you have traveled recently, have a cough, or have had a fever within the past 14 days. When you check in at the front desk, you will again be asked additional screening questions. Throughout your visit, you will notice that we are practicing social distancing in our common areas. We have removed many of the chairs in the waiting room and are limiting the number of patients in the waiting room at once. We are rooming patients as quickly as we can upon arrival or assigning room numbers upon check-in. We are also removing shared items such as magazines in our waiting and exam rooms.
- Keeping our clinics clean. Sanitizing our clinics is always top of mind for our staff. However, we are being extra sensitive during this time. We are wiping down surfaces more frequently and you will also notice many hand sanitizers and hand washing opportunities in common areas and treatment rooms.
- Medical staff are wearing protective equipment. My medical staff and myself will be wearing masks, goggles and gloves for every in-office visit.
- Re-scheduling for patients not feeling well. If you become sick or have had a fever, cough or shortness of breath within the past 14 days, we ask that you re-schedule your appointment. You can re-schedule an appointment by calling 952-934-7336. Thank you for understanding if we contact you to reschedule or move your appointment.
- Ongoing awareness and health safety are core to our operation. My mission is to take excellent care of my patients and stay abreast of the latest medical advancements. As part of that, as a member of the medical community, I stay informed of public health developments through updates from the World Health Organization, the CDC and members of the medical community.
I sincerely appreciate your cooperation in joining me to guard the health and safety of my patients and staff. I hope that you have extra confidence in my practice as we expand our cleaning and health safety measures during this time.
Dr. Holly Hanson
Dr. Holly Hanson is a board-certified dermatologist at Associated Skin Care Specialists in the Twin Cities, Minnesota. She has been featured in numerous magazine articles for her expertise in skin cancer and skin disease. She has been named a Twin Cities Top Docs Rising Star by her peers 2 years in a row.